Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy bee.. possible blog changes..

First off, Happy Veterans Day! Thanks to all our troops, retired & active, who have served our country..

It's been a busy few weeks since I've returned from my trip to Las Vegas with the family.. we had such a great time! Plus, I have friends coming to visit this weekend so I've been spending time cleaning & fixing the apartment up.. so I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog.

Anyway, so I think I'm still not 100% satisfied with the look & feel of my blog.. probably why I haven't made it public (i.e. posted on Facebook or given out the link)

It looks like I may re-vamp things a little bit. I've been thinking of creating a totally new blog, one dedicated solely to food & cooking. I've only published a few posts on this blog and 2 of them were recipes. So I'm thinking maybe this one will be more of just random things that inspire me & personal stuff.. the other dedicated to food =)

A real update to come soon!

In the mean time, I've been on a decorating kick in my apartment. Here's some cool ideas I may try to use..

(Photos taken from Better Homes & Gardens - bhg.com)

pretty & functional night stand

creative way to store & display jewelry

I'd probably use this to store make-up brushes


cute idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment