Monday, April 11, 2011

"Spring is HERE!" Inspiration palette

I am loving the spring weather and can't wait to work on projects to liven up our apartment and our palettes (taste-wise!). Spring means bright, airy & happy colors as well as fresh, clean, simple flavors.

So, I put together an inspiration palette that will help me spark some ideas for upcoming projects and future recipes.

Natural light, bright colors
Great desk area
Some antique, classy decorations
Entryway inspiration
Jewelry display
Kitchen additions
My dream pantry (just for fun!)
And with warm weather of course comes spring & summer fruits and veggies (from my hubby's parents' & grandparents' gardens!!) Can't wait :o)

Summer berries (in tart form, of course!)
Grilled peaches
Garden cucumbers
Roasted garden tomatoes, goat cheese, crusty bread
(all images found on Google)

2 comments:

  1. loving the pictures - gosh, we need to get together and create kitchen magic and like always you will play the lead! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i would love to cook with you again - like old times! but YOU will take the lead and teach me all the amazing culinary skills you're acquiring ;) love you & miss you my dear!

    ReplyDelete