Thursday, March 17, 2011

All you need is...

Love! Okay since my last few posts have been on the topic of love, I'll follow the theme and end that "series" with a song... one of my favorites of all time. 

It's called "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele. The song was originally written by Bob Dylan and performed by some of the greats like Billy Joel, Garth Brooks and Bob Dylan himself. I think Adele's version is amazing & even better than the others (sorry, Dylan) mostly because Adele's voice is just gorgeous. For me, it's one of those songs that gives me chills whenever I hear it. 

I had this on loop one night while Steve & I were just relaxing.. it was the perfect theme for just being cheesy together, hehe. Or as my cousin recently taught me, "cupcaking" (being sweet on each other, haha.. new word for me).

So here it is... This is the version I liked better than the official video.. maybe it's the radio edit? Either way, I love this song.. makes my heart happy.



(p.s. I love that Blogger has some new fonts, hehe..)

No comments:

Post a Comment