Friday, January 14, 2011

'Twas a Merry "cooking" Christmas

It's been almost a month since Christmas now, but I must share how I think my family was sending me a "sign" with all the gifts they gave me for Christmas... see below!

Posing with my mom in my "Will cook for SHOES" apron (haha soooo me) and my mini Giada pot (what in the world will I cook in it, I have no clue, lol).


The ORGANIC spice rack from my sister-in-law Jen... looooooooove it

An awesome cast iron pan from my brother Ray.. Emeril, no less =)


And my "green" cooking pan (along with a bunch of baking items) from Steve!



All of these items are FOOD & COOKING related! (duh, haha). These are just a few of the many cool cooking-related items I got.. So, I'm taking this as a sign - I am meant to have a career involving food. Haha, that or maybe they just know I like to cook and want me to cook for them.. but either way works for me.

So bring it on 2011.. let's see what dishes I'll whip up, what culinary adventures await me, and maybe what cooking-related hobby (or even career?) I may pursue.. I'm hoping to motivate myself to blog about them all (the tasty & not so) as well as other things that "inspire" me this year!

Oh, and here's a few more pictures just for good measure. I love my family.










2 comments:

  1. hahah i think we have the same cast iron skillet...u should blog about your food...you'll could be like julia & juliet movie... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i haven't used it yet.. haha yeaaa i'll be blogging food and random stuff hehe..

    ReplyDelete